Monday, April 6, 2015

My Novel

I didn't post my story yesterday. I kept forgetting and then it was suddenly 1 in the morning. I think I was just apprehensive about sharing my story. It's precious to me. And I'm afraid that it won't be as good as I think.

So let's pretend, this one time, that it's a different day. Let's  pretend it's Sunday and this is the day to share my writing.

This is My NaNoWriMo 2014: Jaded

Synopsis:

Elizabeth Gent takes life as it comes. From getting a scholarship at a prestigious school to being invited to stay with a socialite family, she remains collected. What might she learn about herself in the town she buried her mother? It's been ten years. Can she maintain her calm? Or will everything change? Will Elizabeth unfreeze her heart and truly love?

No comments:

Post a Comment