Saturday, April 11, 2015

Standstill?

I don't know what to say.

I guess that means I shouldn’t blog. But I promised myself I would blog twice a week and I won't lie to myself again.

I missed Tuesday's poem because I forgot all about it. I will post a poem this Tuesday.

I'm excited that Spring Break is over. But I don't want to go to school.

I've got all these story ideas. But I don't want to tell it wrong.

I want to go out and do things. But I also want to sleep all day.

But I don't want to sleep. The nightmares are getting worse. I don't think I've had a single pleasant dream in two weeks.

I wish I could stay up all night and write, read, watch tv. Anything but sleep.

I'm sick of feeling anxious when I wake up. Anxious over the things my brain has conjured up. I'm sick of feeling anxious as I go to sleep. Anxious about what dreams I might have and how they'll ruin my morning.

I'm glad for the people who make waking up worth it. I'm happy to know these amazing people.

I want to keep moving. And being able to say that is a much better state than I used to be in.

P.S. Lang Leav is my new favorite poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment