Saturday, April 18, 2015

Growing

I really meant to do one of the topics this week. Namely, the Media Friday. But yesterday got away from me.

So here's some more musing.

I'm participating in Camp NaNoWriMo. It's like NaNoWriMo only  the writer gets to set their own goal. I set mine at 30,000 words. I'm working on three stories though, so it might go up.

Three stories at once would have seemed weird to me before. And very stressful. But they have a common theme. And I have to write them all as I am now. So I'm not putting a single one on the back burner as I have done in the past. Those stories never get written.

Other than that, I'm enjoying school and work. I'm learning so much. I look forward to putting it into practice.

I'm looking forward to having a real job. Something else that used to scare me because that would mean I was growing up. But I'm starting to believe that I can do the whole adult thing. Crazy, right?

I'm also not so panicked when I think of having a license. Maybe I'll get lessons soon.

P.S. Word count: 18,856

No comments:

Post a Comment