Sunday, March 29, 2015

Purple Owl - Age 1

I officially began my blog a year ago. It took me a while to post a second time. But 3/29/14 was the day I put my thoughts into action.

I hope to develop my voice further. I hope that I will always be able to use this space as somewhere to think, share, and renew.

Writing my thoughts has always made it easier for me to understand myself. Writing for myself got me through a very difficult year. Now I will write to get better. I will write for myself and others.

I like having my voice on the Internet because it's real. So even if I feel like I'm fading away, I have proof that I have a soul, a voice. I matter in some way.

I want others to know they're not alone in dark thoughts. I want people to know you get through them. I want everyone to know I'm fighting as well. And I'm cheering for you all.

I've shared my blog in various ways on diverse social media networks. But today, I'm shouting it loud!!!

I'm here! I'm writing! I'm living!


P.S. My goal is to post 2 times a week. The days will move around. Next Sunday, I will post the first chapter of my latest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment