Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Own Woman

I'm feeling better.

I finished my first project for school. I had some bumps in the road but I made it through. And the children loved it!

I feel proud of myself for overcoming the problems. I feel energized and motivated to do things.

It's a little scary because I haven't felt this motivated in weeks. It makes me paranoid about the next time I get that sad.

My therapist was explaining chronic depression to me yesterday. I've always known what I've felt wasn't normal. But now I understand that there is a pattern. I understand that there's going to be up and downs.

And yes, I'm trying out medications but the right balance may take some time to find.

But I can wait and try different methods. Instead of worrying about when this motivated period is going to end, I'm going to just enjoy it.

And be proud of myself for getting this far in spite of how many times I've paused. 

I'm going to continue to grow as my own person.

No comments:

Post a Comment