Sunday, November 9, 2014

Totes Awks

I hate awkward situations. I'm awkward so I create a lot of strange moments. But an awkward situation is awkward no matter who is involved.

The only thing worse than being in an awkward situation is writing one. I was all kinds of panicky while I was writing today. I couldn't focus. I wanted out of the situation.

It's moments like that when I think I'm a real writer. When the scene gets to me so much, I'm not sure if I want to choose flight or fight. But fighting and finishing the scene will lead to a good story. I stopped in the middle today but I'll finish tomorrow.

16,024 words.

P.S. I know some would consider my title a mutilation of the English language. But I embrace modern terms and shortenings because I think it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment