Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Purple Owl book club

I miss reading. I used to read every day. In middle school, I read over 200 books, mostly in class. But now that I'm older, I haven't been reading as much.

I propose an online book club. I don't want to form one in real life. I don't want to join a community. I want it to be part of my blog so that people can understand the person behind the opinions.

The Purple Owl book club has one rule. Read the book before you comment on it, negative or positive.

You don't have to read every book. I will probably make references to past reads though. Most books will have multiple blog posts about them. Feel free to skip around.

The first book is Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. The character list will be up October 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment