Friday, May 15, 2015

Fighting Through

So I was miserable this morning. I didn't want to do anything.

It was probably because of how late I got to sleep, 4 am. And then I barely woke up in time for my physical therapy appointment.

I'm happy I'm not seriously depressed anymore. But I don't know if I can stand these random days of misery. How am I supposed to grow if I pause every few days?

But I shook it off. I did a hair mask, face mask, and body scrub. I feel renewed.

I finally started on an assignment that was due Wednesday.

I'm disappointed that I didn't turn my assignment in on time. I'm disappointed that I didn't blog twice this week.

Now if only I can get over my hatred of sleeping so I can wake up on time tomorrow.

But I do see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Goodnight, Owls!

P.S. Yes it's corny but that's the group's name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment