Monday, March 6, 2023

BtoB

I'm sure I went out of order but I listened to BtoB's entire discography.


Complete a few new favorite songs. I like this vibe and voices. Rap and music is light but has a point.

24/7 I'm not much a fan of Kpop idols doing Jpop. But this was a great album.

Brother Act great album. But all I can think about is the conversation interlude. I adore when bands do that.

Be Together it had some slow songs. It was a very gentle album. It felt like a hug.

Piece of BtoB an album full of solos is a phenomenal idea. All bands should do this.

Born to Beat calming. Abeoji made me a bit sad. Definitely need to listen again and pick apart the songs.

Press Play this is another peaceful album. Not really upbeat. Great to listen to while working.

Thriller Like a Crystal was soooo sweet. I want to hear it often. I'm not really in love with the band.

Beep Beep title song, epic! Always my fav! Hello and Hello Mello made me so happy. Interesting that they are two different songs. Is this the full album?

Move honesty? Boring 

The Winter's Tale this was a good Christmas/Winter album. Drink! didn't fit the vibe and are they old enough to drink?

I Mean I'm going to take a break from this band. 11 albums in and only 6 songs have stood out to me.

Remember That I enjoy this album more. I don't know if it's the beats and music. Or the break. Or my expectations.

New Men again. A better album. Did they change producers or concepts? I want this to stay. Are they still together?

Feel'em okay so basically, I'm biased against the first album I heard or in a more forgiving mood. I can see being a fan.

This is Us Okay. That little rap in Icebreaker was adorable. Always love 1, 2, 3 songs.

Hour Moment A calmer album but still upbeat enough to fit their name.

4U: Outside Good album. Definitely look forward to listening again.


I was hard on this band. I'm glad thy are still together. The members seem to be quite busy. But I want another album.


No comments:

Post a Comment