Saturday, August 31, 2024

July 29

"I just wanted to be necessary. That's why I didn't understand what he was saying."


Okay so this is giving me Tyrant feels. Tyrant who fell in love. Which is epic. And we're reading after this. And um, that crappy moment.


"I can give you food, water and shelter. So live with me so you can keep doing manga."


If someone said that to me, I would you know, move in with them.


"Do everything I say."


Hmmm, can we get some information on what everything is before I move in?


It's a boy's love. It's not a yaoi.


As my character Ney learned in whatever that story is, the difference between yaoi and boys love is. Yaoi is usually more mature and not consensual. Boys love is more innocent and much more consensual. But with a tyrant story, what are we about to get into?!


This shall be fascinating.


Starting with the news, yay. Every day weather. Okay so he's a meterologist. Okay, it's just a job I guess. Every job can be covered.


Every day weather. Live channel that can be watched all day


"Is there anyone out there that watches it all day besides me?"


No. Who watches the weather all day?


"It will stop raining in several areas."


So he's watching this weatherman. Meterologist.


"Don't forget your umbrellas friends."


"It's raining tomorrow too."


So he's only going to move in with him because he likes him. And then he's a tyrant. This is... this is wonderful.


This is exactly what I watch boys love for. Escape from reality.


"Five times I watched him. I'm watching him right now."


Wow you like him.


You don't like him?


"I like his facial structure the most out of everyone in the world."


Well,... he's an artist so it's not the weirdest thing to say.


"His smart way of speaking, his soft demeanor, ever since he has joined the viewership went up 100%. They support their weather man."


Yeah, I would never support a weather man. Do I know any weather men?


"Gentle smile?" He's a tyrant.


She doesn't know.


"That's another thing I hate about him."


You love him. You watching his content.


So do you like him or not?


I don't think he likes him. I think he's GOING to like him.


"I don't think my works going to sale."?!


"My editor hasn't been calling?" Eshh.


Dae?


Wait he already lives with him? "I need food."? You need... a ..a...a  I don't know what you need but you need me to walk away before I do something to you.


So that's why he hates him. When did he start watching him?


Oh, that's not a question to just ask. 'When did he start watching him?!


"This man is not a lookalike or his twin. It's actually him."


Did he use unfortunately?


"He used to be my sempai in college."


Interesting. So you already knew him.


"You should be doing manga. I'll give you food, water, and shelter."


Someone give me food, water and shelter! I give me food, water and shelter. Nevermind. I don't need someone demands food from me all the time. I mean, he gave him food, water and shelter. But he has to make him food? Make it make sense. IF you're going to give me food, water, and shelter, make me food.


9:45


"Who were you on the phone with? The woman you always call."


Oooh.


I lost my game.


Singing: why you want to know who I'm on the phone with?


"Don't ask if you don't care."


Do you want him to care? Of course you do. You think he has the best face out of --. How do you still think that when he's an asshole?


Oh, gosh this show is going to get so dramatic isn't it.


"It's bland"? You make the food then. Like I said, you offered me food, shelter, and clothing. Food, shelter, and clothing? Clothing? When did he mention clothing? I mentioned clothing. I need clothes. Seriously, tho my closet is full. And I'm-- I'm sad. Because my closet is full.


What an issue to have. I don't know what to wear. Dress for the job you want right? I want a job that let's me wear whatever I want.


I -- I am not sure what these characters look like. I need to pay better attention.


Y'all I scored 8. I scored 8 before I scored 10 and still lost.


This is not at all a let's play.


"Naeni."


Why was he his senpai in college. What did they go to college for?


"Bed time."


"Good night." "Good night."


Is he sick? Is he only able to say two word sentences? Was he always able to say more than two words.


"He's getting too close to me." And he wants to know who you're calling.


He's watching him as he goes to sleep? Wait wait, they don't hire different people for different hours? He records?


"The weather is all I watch every day."


I wonder if I could ever be that routine. I get bored very, very easily. But I like routine. This is not the time to be questioning my life decisions and personality.


(Completely missing sex noises in background)


Audio: Do anyone else want midnight sagas of watching boy's loves?


"We'll do---"? What, what?


What?


I'm sorry they're every sex? How did we even get here? *Aggressively rewinds.*


I'm sorry was he watching him on the news? No, no, no. I scored 9 points on my game. This is not the time. I am 10 minutes into this episode of 24 minutes.


So he's like in bed watching. He's watching him. He's watching his personal weatherman. Let's use the shows title. He's watching his personal weather man on his phone while it's raining.


And they get up from a kiss scene. They weren't kissing. Have they kissed? I'm sorry kissing like super intimite to me and like I'm not kissing nobody that I'm not -- hmm mmh. Anyway


So they're not into each other.


Oh, my god. He just--- He just leaned up from...


Yeah.


Is he watching him on the news without headphones? He's listening to himself record the news while sleeping with this guy who isn't into him.


I'm using a lot of he's. I know.


But the personal weatherman knows that this guy is not into him. he's a tyrant, he's not his lover. That's why lover was in quotations.


WhATTTT?! Whooo.


Oh, my god. Let us go. Episode one 10 minutes in 10 minutes and 43 seconds.


Like the person said in the comments 'how did we get here?'


So she doesn't--- the friend she doesn't know.


"We'll do it on sunny days. Be prepared."


So you only did it on rainy days. And now you're going to do it on rainy AND sunny days?


Oh, they haven't done it since it was a sunny day


(8/31/24 side note: I get it all now!)


Oh, okay. He's not actually watching him---?.


That's not better. I'm not sure why I'm making it sound like it's better.


They have their own rooms. This might be worse than the Tyrant falls in love. .. No.


"Everyone hates the rain."


I don't hate the rain. Yes I do. I'm just a pathological liar.


"Is breakfast ready?"


It would be if just lived on your own and made your own food when you felt like it.


OHhhh, I'm supposed to fall in love with these two.


17:15


How-- how are they going to save?


Y'all.


"It will be sunny all day. "Perfect day for laundry."


Whattt?


"I'm the only person in the world who thinks sunny is a dirty word." Well, yes because you've been  threatened.


This is not fun. Why was I not warned? Who did not warn me about this show? Well, yes someone said it had mature themes.


Scoff/sigh


I was not expecting this. Which is not the ... not the.. Guys how many bad things have you?


Oh, he wants curry. He wants curry.


I'm sorry that does not have anything to do with anything. I want curry.


Of course he doesn't understand. You won't say no. He might think you're in love with him.


(Face!)


Ok, real talk. Real talk, guys.


(Pauses show)


F.

R.

I.

E.

S.


Fries x5


Freely

Reversible

Informed

Enthusiatic


And something else.


This ---  This is not consent. I'm about to get on a whole--- 


How many minutes are we into this episode? 13:39


Singing: I'm about to have a good night.


Guys, I'm watching Descendents after this. Descendents: Rise of Red.


I am very upset aright now. I'm very upset right now. I don't know why this show is reversed as it is. I guess, just going back to how much trauma as BL people have. Because this is not healthy. And we should not celebrate this show that begins in non consent.


Okay, going back.


Curry. Now I'm going to think of this show when I think of curry (8/31/24 have not thought of curry since)


MC talking - I hate how obedient you are.


Y'know. You know what. Can I even get mad at this kid? I mean *growl*


Singing: I think he thinks he's into him. And he doesn't know he's not into him.


"I wanted pork." Then you should have fucking said you wanted pork.


And now we're getting explicit guys.


Yeah um, he thinks you're dating.


He thinks you're dating.


Utter disgust: "It's sunny tomorrow... He'll sleep with me when he's full."


If this gets posted, know that something changed in the next several hours.


You need sauce. You don't like my bland cooking?


Suck a dick. *clears throat*


When he's full he'll sleep with me???


Guys!


*Groan* This is getting all the trigger warnings.


"Our time dinner is the same as yesterday. His attitude is the same as yesterday.":


What do you want from him? You want him to know, that... that you're not in love with him and you're not dating? Maybe you should say it OUT LOUD.


If this show doesn't end with saying out loud at some point, I'm going to be so mad.


"Remember how we weren't dating and you kept sleeping with me?"


Not that sleeping with people who you aren't dating is not fine. Perfectly logical.


"I'm doing the dishes."


And they kiss!


*Groan*. I hate this show.


You're kissing him back! Do you see how that might be confusing?


"We have sex when it's sunny?"


You know what though....


I can get behind the Sheldon Coopery like logic of having a picked night. .... No there's nothing making this better. Why am I trying?


"What are you doing? Why are you stopping me? We're in a happy relationship. Are we not"?!


Enthusicatic! Enthusicatic!


Singing: this is not Enthusicatic consent!


Of course he doesn't. You won't tell him.


Oof.


The bossiness would only be sexy if... it were actually.


"We're not even lovers."


Okay. Is he an asshole who doesn't think they are lovers or is he a really weird romantic who does think they are lovers? Either way...


No, not either way.


Okay so if he is a romantic who thinks they are lovers and he's like super aggressive. I love how this is not what I thought this show was about. I should probably watch trailers. I've seen people talk about your personal weatherman like 10 times. Never got that this is what the show was about.


So either he's a romantic who thinks their relationship is really aggressive and thinks it's like pet/slave kinda thing. Where it's like babe, read the room, get a contract. I mean maybe he thinks they did make a contract. "I'll give you food, shelter, and clothing." That's not the third thing. But that's my third thing.


Give me food, comfort, and clothing." Comfort? He definitely doesn't give him any comfort. Um give me food, shelter, and clothing. So I can continue to draw. That's not all a manga writer does. Sorry.


I can't draw. I can write. Somewhat. So maybe if someone. But like if we are in a contract. Boo a contract means you talked not just said one sentence. IF the weatherman is romantic and thinks they are in a relationship, I'm going to cry. Because they are both hurting each other at this point. But if the weather man is just a tyrant there is no saving this. How does everyone leave this show like yes they are so in love when they started out like this?


Also this show, this show, this whole thing is now me ranting about bad toxic relationships. Can we call it FRIES? Let's just call it FRIES. The 6 principles. I have 6 principles. And I report I report it, I use it in most of my stories. So 6 principles guys. This is not the number one principle  - verbal consent. This is not happening here!


27:18 seconds 18 minutes and 2 seconds into this show.


Let's go.


"It's natural that I obey his voice. I have no choice."


This is how I felt when I was being subbed as... oof


"Demo- Demo what?" Demoni


What?x5 "Why is it only before rainy, a sunny day?"


He woke up. Alright yall breaking news, that was not on purpose. But come on.


The weather man just woke up and said why is it only because sunny days.


Son of a ... you set this. you set this. you said we'll do this before.


If you want love, say I love you. No don't say that. Because you've already moved him into your house.


Let's go back to the beginning. I need a prequel episode. I'm very upset x2


Let's go.


I'm going to say letgo like 50 thousand times and we're not going to go anywhere because I'm going to continue to complain.


Okay which one is into which one. What just happened? What the flipfli=op.


Slave. I don't want to call him slave.


Servant is into weatherman?


'I can't wait for this to get cute.' Oh baby girl you're going to be waiting a while.


I don't know why I'm assuming your gender.


Oh, I just lost this game. Guys I got to 10.


You're professional manga. "I'm not popular. I can't make a living. I have to find a job."


Felt!


'That's no fun'


I'm sorry


'How do I get rid of these freaking comments.' I love you guys


If you're on Viki and you follow me, just know I'm always laughing at you. That's nice of me.


"Come live with me. I plan on making some good money."


Breathe in.


"What do you say?"


"Eh."


"Like I said keep making manga. I'll give you food, water, and shelter."


I mean come on, if you gave me food but not water we would have an issue.


"Do everything I say."


Yeah, no. I mean.


Guys, y'all. It is 10:07 on this beautiful horrible Monday night and I started this show 31 minutes and 30 seconds ago and I just realized yeah they kinda do have a contract. But he didn't realize what was in the contract. When did they start...


"Cloudy with a chance of romance. Oh, my gosh! The team name. The team name.


When did they start, clears throat. Start fucking


Cause I don't know. I don't know that he didn't agree to this.


"I'm coming home late so I don't need dinner."


If he doesn't need dinner does anything else happen? I'm so sick of these mind games.


So he literally..... does he watch it to keep his money? I'm sorry it would be funny if he was the only viewer.


Wait, what can't, be truex2? what did I miss playing my game.


Okay, what is wrong with it raining? I thought good things happened when it rained. And you didn't have to have sex.


Do you want to have sex? That's not something I was planning to say into my microphone today.


Yeah if you're that excited about not having sex. Maybe you're doing something you shouldn't be doing.


Not maybe. I'm going to say definitely. If you're that excited about not having sex you're definitely doing something you shouldn't be doing.


Sigh


Holy hell


Y'all x2 34 minutes and 17 seconds. And we're starting a new episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment